AYURVEDA TREATMENT FOR AZOOSPERMIA
Azoospermia is a lack of sperm in seminal fluid. If, after one year of unprotected sex, a pregnancy has not occurred, this means that the man, woman, or both, may have a fertility problem. In 40% of infertile couples, the male has a fertility problem.
Azoospermia is found in five to 10 percent of men evaluated for infertility. The condition may be present at birth or may develop later in life. At Asgar Group of Clinics, we are leaders in azoospemria treatment. We create a highly personalized treatment plan to help return fertility to our patients.
NO SPERM COUNT
WHAT CAUSES AZOOSPERMIA?
Pretesticular azoospermia : Your testicles are normal, but your body can’t get them to make sperm. It might happen because of low hormone levels or after you’ve had chemotherapy. This type is pretty rare.
Testicular azoospermia : Damage to your testicles keeps them from making sperm normally. It can happen because of :
• An infection in your reproductive tract, such as epididymitis and urethritis
• A childhood illness such as viral orchitis, which causes swelling of one or both testicles
• A groin injury
• Cancer or its treatments, like radiation
• Genetic conditions, such as Klinefelter’s syndrome
Post-testicular azoospermia : Your testicles make normal sperm, but something keeps them from getting out, like :
• A blockage in the tubes that carry sperm from your testicles to your penis. This is called obstructive azoospermia.
• A vasectomy
• Retrograde ejaculation, when semen goes into your bladder instead of out of your penis during an orgasm
About 40% of men with azoospermia have the post-testicular type.
SEE THE WHOLE STUFF
You may not have any symptoms or even know you have azoospermia until your efforts conceive are unsuccessful. Any other signs or symptoms you encounter may be more related to the underlying causes, like hormonal imbalances or genetic chromosomal conditions.>/p>
Otherwise, possible symptoms might include :
• low sex drive
• erectile dysfunction
• lump, swelling, or discomfort around the testicles
• decreased hair on the face or body
There is no known way to prevent the genetic problems that cause azoospermia. You can take the following measures to prevent azoospermia :
• Avoid activities that could injure the reproductive organs.
• Avoid exposure to radiation.
• Know the risks and benefits of medications that could harm sperm production.
• Avoid lengthy exposure of the testes to hot temperatures.
Your course of treatment depends upon the cause of azoospermia and is tailored to the individual patient. Your physician will talk to you about your specific case and treatment recommendations.
OUR SPECIALIZED AYURVEDA TREATMENT LIST
Male & Female Low Libido
Erectile Dysfunction (E.D)
Low Sperm Count
Leucorrhoea or Whitish Discharge
Premature Ejaculation or Quick Discharge
Delayed Ejaculation or Impaired Ejaculation
Retrograde Ejaculation or Dry Orgasm
Nocturnal Emission or Night Fall
Spermatorrhoea or Involuntary Discharge
Azoospermia(No Sperm Count)
Herpes Simplex Virus (HSV)
Genital Warts / Human Papilloma Virus
Asthma / Cough
Dyspepsia / Indigestion
Dysuria / Urinary Tract Infection
Pimples / Acne
AYURVEDA TREATMENT CENTRE FOR AZOOSPERMIA OR ZERO SPERM COUNT
35/24, K.K.S Complex, Old Bus Stand Back Side, Kamatchi Amman Kovil Street, Opposite Kamatchi Amman Kovil, Tirupur – 641604, Tamilnadu.
Every Month First Wednesday at HOTEL RELAX INN Room No : 209, Railway Station Road, Chengannur,Alappuzha District, Kerala.
Every Month First Thursday at AISHWARYA RESIDENCY
Room No : 106, Pala Road, Thodupuzha,Idukki District, Kerala.