Erectile dysfunction, sometimes called impotence, is a condition in which you’re unable to get or keep an erection that’s firm enough to have satisfactory sexual intercourse. This means if you have trouble getting hard or staying erect, it’s possible you’re dealing with ED.
If you’re trying to decide which solution will work best for you, considering talking to your doctor about how to get erect and how to stay hard. Your doctor can help you determine the best solution for your unique needs.
1. Start by talking to your partner
2. Try something new in the bedroom
3. Watch what you eat.
4. Maintain a healthy weight.
5. Avoid high blood pressure and high cholesterol.
6. Eat more fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and legumes
7. Eat less fatty, fried, and processed foods
8. Drink alcohol in moderation or not at all.
9. Feel free to drink more caffeine
10. Exercise regularly.
11. Keep tabs on testosterone.
12. If you smoke, stop.
13. Make sure you’re getting enough sleep
14. Do what you can to minimize or better manage your stress
See a doctor if you notice any of the following:
• reduced semen volume
• abnormal hair loss
• persistent fatigue
• difficultly concentrating
• trouble with your memory
• losing muscle mass
• abnormal fat buildup, especially in the chest.
Erectile dysfunction can be caused by both physical and psychological causes, and in many cases, it’s a combination of physical and psychological factors at the root of the problem that must be addressed if you want to know how to maintain an erection. However, as you better understand the cause of ED, you’ll find that many different solutions are available that can help you in your journey to discovering how to get hard and stay hard when engaging in sex with your partner. You can overcome ED, it’s just essential to make sure you only try safe, proven solutions, and it’s always a good idea to discuss this issue with your doctor so you can choose the most effective treatment together.