Genetics play the biggest role in determining the size and shape of your breasts.
Other factors include :
• Weight – Fat plays a big part in breast tissue and density, so weight makes a difference.
• Exercise –Pectoral exercises, like push-ups and bench presses, can build up the muscles behind your breast tissue. That doesn’t actually change the size of your breasts, but it can make them look perkier.
• Breastfeeding and pregnancy – Hormonal changes can make your breasts swell during pregnancy, and they could get even bigger if you’re breastfeeding.
Yes, you can increase the size of your boobs naturally by massaging, breast enlargement exercises and foods that make it look bigger. Here is what you need to do to make it look big and flaunt it.
BREAST INCREASE FOODS
Foods such as milk products, fruits and nuts can aid in natural breast enlargement. Here are some healthy recipes that will ensure results in a month.
Your boobs are entirely made of fat and consuming whole milk products that are rich in fat can increase boobs size.
Papaya mixed with milk increases breast size. However, if you are pregnant, it is not the fruit that needs to be added to your pregnancy diet.
Fenugreek seeds Contains a rich source of estrogen that stimulates bigger boobs. Make a paste and mix with mustard oil and massage your breasts gently.
Fennel seeds Add fennel seed powder to your food OR make a paste and mix it with olive oil and massage.
Flax seeds Chew flax seeds OR add flax seed powder to your food.
Nuts have a rich source of monounsaturated fats that are essential for building breast tissue.
Soybean Soybean is rich in phytoestrogens which is a hormone that is responsible for big boobs. It also prevents free radicals that cause cancer.
Your areola is the darker area surrounding your nipple. It’s also unique to your body, and no two sets are the same. The average areol is 4 centimeters in diameter, but some are much smaller and some are much bigger.
It isn’t unusual for your areola to change in size over time or during periods like pregnancy and breastfeeding. Areola come in many different colors.
Yes, breast enlargement supplements do help you get bigger boobs. You don’t have to be worried because most supplements are made from natural ingredients and do not offer any side-effects. The only possible thing that can affect you is the cream and lotion can make you allergic. Make sure you consult a doctor before you opt to use breast enlargement supplements.
It is recommended that you use essential oils such as olive oil, tea tree oil and lavender oil to massage your boobs 10 times daily. These oils can also prevent you from risks of cancer and other allergies.
1. How to increase breast size in at home?
Here is what you need to do. It’s simple!
• Add estrogen rich foods to your everyday diet. (Apple, Fenugreek seeds, olive oil, oranges, peaches, dairy products, walnuts, ginger, peanuts etc.)
• Regular breast massage. (Increases production of prolactin, a hormone that is responsible for breast enlargement).
• Drink dandelion root tea every day. (Helps in growth of new breast cells and tissues). Must be consumed twice daily for better results.
2. Does breastfeeding make boobs permanently big?
No! A lactating mother’s breasts seem bigger because of its storage of milk in it. After breastfeeding comes to a halt, breast size tends to shrink.
3. Why does breast size increase after marriage?
Post marriage excitement builds as sex drives increase. During this stage, women’s nipples tend to erect due to sexual arousal. You will begin to notice that there are small veins visible often understood as a sign that breast size is increasing.
4. How much milk can a boob hold?
A lactating mother can produce 30ml of milk every day. You will generally witness a rise in the number of milk produced from 30ml to 900ml in 40 days.
5. Does sucking increase breast size?
Absolutely not. Sucking stimulates sex drives and not make your boobs big. Consuming milk products will make it look bigger.
6. Does regular sex increase breast size?
No. Regular sex does not increase breast size. It is the estrogen levels produced by your boobs that is responsible for its increase. Of course, sex stimulates nipple effects and tightens breasts. But this gets normal after sexual intercourse. Moreover, this does not mean that regular sex increases breast size.
Breasts have an important purpose in producing milk and nutrition to a newborn infant. On the contrary, it helps certain women feel confident about their looks in society. There are few who want to increase its size and few who want to reduce it.
Interesting Facts About Breasts
• Breast size changes almost 6 times in a woman’s entire life. This is because of the type of bra that is worn.
• Your boobs get matured only after pregnancy and lactation.
• Breasts naturally grow until 4 years after a woman’s first period.